Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling our team for growth. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious finance professional to drive our finance function with the potential to become our CFO.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the world's best in tech (Co-developer of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
As a finance leader this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
- Partner with our CEO and COO to evolve & grow our finance function
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business's strategy, provide sound financial support and insights to enable the executive team to rapidly scale the company and make critical business decisions
- Identify and report key business drivers and metrics and play an instrumental role in driving our growth
- Partner closely with our Growth Team and Sales Teams to optimize opportunities and achieve MRR and ARR goals
- Manage and deliver financial reporting for the organization including monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans, and all statutory financial reporting
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board, potential investors, and other key stakeholders including non-finance people to understand
- Manage and oversee the taxation affairs of the organization and liaise with the external tax firm for specialist advice, R&D tax incentives, etc.
- Manage and oversee the cash flow of the company and ensure it has the appropriate controls and transparency for the Board and executive
- Manage hedging and foreign currencies
- Manage the External Auditor relationship and ensure the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Manage and oversee the company's banking and borrowing arrangements
- Manage relationships with Investors (where applicable/as appropriate)
- Advise and implement best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems
- Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Payroll, Financial, and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Overseeing commercial decision-making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis, etc.
- Advise on market changes and provide strategic financial recommendations to the executive team
- Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT-related policies and procedures
- Hire, onboard, and develop an amazing finance team for scale and growth
- Contribute to and proliferate our F4S culture as you establish our finance team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- 10+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success
- Experience in software as a service (either B2B or B2C) organization will be highly regarded
- Deep financial modeling capability
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven
- Exceptional time management and ability to solve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics, and dependability
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Confident to present results to different audiences
- Strategic thinking, planning, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software
We desire these qualifications due to the level of experience each can demonstrate. If you don't have both qualifications and you can blow us away with other experience or other achievements in high-growth ventures, please apply!
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Professional accounting qualification such as CA or CPA
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Simply click on the link below to complete your application for this role! To better understand your work-style, what brings out the best in you at work and for you to get to know our technology you may be invited to complete the F4S Assessment here (15-30 mins). We look forward to making a positive impact with you!