Become one of the most impactful Web Developers on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Web Developers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for a skilled Web developer to provide support in building and developing innovative designs and layouts for our website.
For this role, the Web developer is responsible for the coding, design, and maintenance of our website. This person strives to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
The ideal candidate loves working with a variety of projects and people. The Web Developer has an innovative and curious mind with the ability to execute stunning visual storytelling pieces. He/she/they should have a creative and thoughtful approach to requests and collaborate with the team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An open-minded person with a strong work ethic who is wanting to become one of the most impactful Web Developer in the world
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Have a razor-sharp eye for detail and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of data management.
- Goal-oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Team player and collaborator
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to learn to understand new tools, systems
- Has thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Has basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals
- Management experience or examples that show the ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create website layout/user interfaces by using major frameworks like React/Vue.js and LESS, following and contributing to UX designs standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with our UX designers to match visual design intent
QUALIFICATIONS (ANY OR ALL):
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern UI frameworks
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: Node.js, PHP, or Ruby on Rails
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- A strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication and collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Monday, Teemyco, and Google suite of tools.
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. Ideally APAC-based.
WHY JOIN US:
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Level up your web developing skills
- Bring direct impact to the business with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract. We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Simply click on the link below to complete your application for this role! To better understand your work-style, what brings out the best in you at work and for you to get to know our technology you may be invited to complete the F4S Assessment here (15-30 mins). We look forward to making a positive impact with you!