Ever want to be a super early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling a foundational all-star US team. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious enterprise sales professional to establish our US sales team and to drive our B2B enterprise sales strategy.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the worlds best in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, Ex-Prime Minister of Australia and more), F4S is founded and lead by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I. and also some of the worlds very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
- Grassroots growth opportunity to build a fast-growing enterprise US base
- Partner with our CEO and VP of Partnerships to develop and execute an integrated inbound and outbound high-growth enterprise sales strategy
- Partner with VP and C-Level leaders at fortune 500 companies and high-growth enterprises to run the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Partner closely with our growth team to drive product and sales qualified leads
- Deeply understand our customer needs and map strategic solutions that add massive value to our customer’s team members and company growth
- Work multiple 5, 6 and 7 figure deals
- Independently create and deliver customized presentations and proposals
- Partner closely with our customer success team to ensure exceptional customer experiences and KPIs
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales methodologies, strategies and product offering - collaborating closely with our product, engineering, and operations teams
- Establish and deliver accurate and dependable sales forecasts
- Quickly adapt and iterate on your sales methods, as you navigate a startup selling environment
- Contribute to and proliferate our F4S culture as you establish our US team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of SaaS B2B Enterprise Sales experience
- Previous contribution to enterprise sales or account management strategy
- Genuine warmth and empathy from expert listening and discovery skills - an ability to map product value to customer needs
- Experience navigating complex organizational structures and creating champions across teams
- A natural curiosity about talent and human development and how people growth impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication abilities - both verbal and written
- Big picture, strategic systems thinker with a growth (solution-oriented) mindset
- Experience running the complete sales cycle from demo and qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities
- Experience selling to HR or Benefits leaders a plus
- BA/BS degree or higher
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Excited by uncapped commissions and trailing commissions
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
A plus if you have:
- Previous VP Enterprise Sales experience (but not essential - as we will happily consider a superstar ready for their next big challenge)
- Experience selling in the HR tech landscape example BetterUp, Bamboo, Workday, ATS (eg, Greenhouse)
- Coaching experience or other relevant training or personal development
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our US Hubs for regular teaming and events. Given our HQ in Sydney Australia, the ideal candidate will be based on the west coast or in Austin, Texas to benefit from the overlapping time zone windows. However, for a rockstar candidate whose life can accommodate the time zone, we happily invite the east coast to apply.
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Foundational member of the U.S team
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Uncapped commissions plus stock options via our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching and wellbeing programs
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing passionate remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! Please send your resume and Linkedin profile to email@example.com