Are you an experienced Customer Success Coordinator wanting to join our fast-growing team who is actively changing the future of work globally? Get in touch!
Fingerprint for Success is a world first people analytics platform and A.I coach. You will support a global community of customers and users in 174 countries to set and achieve crazy big goals and work better together!
As our Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting technical excellence, user success and user happiness.
We are looking for the right candidate to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving our customer’s queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our customers’ trust. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support.
This role works closely with engineering, product and sales teams to create and implement strategies to elevate the success of our users and community.
The position is extremely rewarding for technically trained individuals with superior communication, presentation, facilitation, and project management skills. If you’re excited about the challenge of a high-growth startup, and want your work to have a huge impact on the world, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in our Sydney HQ. Naturally during COVID lockdowns you will work from home and will also enjoy some work from home flexibility after lockdowns end.
In this high impact role you will:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth by:
- >> Deliver webinars, and teleconference presentations/facilitations to support educating and onboarding customers, partners and users
- >> Engage with F4S coaching community
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for further growth within the account
- Onboard customers to the F4S platform, understand clients’ business challenges/needs and advise on how they can leverage the solution to achieve objectives
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution through:
- >> Provide live technical troubleshooting and support to users and internal teams to ensure excellence in delivery of our technology
- >> Work with engineering and data teams to develop and implement strategies which promote excellence in user experience and improvement of related processes
- >> Works closely with customers, partners, and users to report, track, and manage user education, bugs, incidents, and enhancements
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels
- Proven ability to communicate professionally verbally and in writing or different users groups
- Ability to communicate a technical message to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated technical writing skills to document procedures, training guides and job aides
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable strategies
- Problem solving skills with a strong bias towards action and a sense of urgency
- A real passion to help people
- Ability to collaborate with others
- 3+ years’ experience in technical support related experience
- 3+ years’ customer service experience
- You’re curious and love to learn
- You thrive juggling many conflicting priorities
- You are comfortable to ask questions and speak up