Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling our team for growth. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven individual to join our Human Resources department as Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the world's best in tech (Co-developer of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful Talent Acquisition Coordinators in the world
- Assessing company hiring needs
- Finding candidates from a variety of sources
- Writing job descriptions and updating listings
- Writing job offer letters
- Designing and explaining employee referral rewards
- Performing background checks
- Contacting and coordinating candidate interviews
- Running hiring metrics and analyzing results
- Streamlining hiring for efficiency
- Preparing candidate paperwork and assisting in the onboarding
- Building relationships with key talent and maintaining contact lists
- Conduct compensation and benefits analyses for various roles
- Organize candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments, and contact details) in internal databases
- Design candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Perform background and reference checks
- Coordinate interviews and contact applicants, as needed
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- Prior experience as an HR Assistant, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, or a similar role will be a major plus
- Experience with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems, and related report generation
- Experience with professional platforms and social channels, especially LinkedIn
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to perform administrative work of a complex nature utilizing strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
- Efficiency in a high volume, repetitive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete a high volume of assigned work accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization and communicate effectively regarding sensitive and confidential matters.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working experience with MS Office applications and Google.
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events.
WHY JOIN US?
Make strategic decisions for the company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs to use for high impact
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Get the opportunity to report directly to the president or CEO.
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract, internships. We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Simply click on the link below to complete your application for this role! To better understand your work-style, what brings out the best in you at work and for you to get to know our technology you may be invited to complete the F4S Assessment here (15-30 mins). We look forward to making a positive impact with you!