Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
- High Growth Tech Startup
- Greenfield opportunity
- Uncapped and Trail Commission + Stock Rewards
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to reach their full potential by democratizing coaching and development. Blending predictive data, conversational AI, with some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by some of the fastest growing organizations, universities, and members of the start-up ecosystem globally, including, Atlassian, 500 start-ups, Canva, ZOHO and KPMG to name a few.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by the who’s who in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
You are a bold and passionate go-getter that thrives on exceeding targets. Targeting self generated and product qualified leads, you will engage senior executives at global companies and high growth ventures, to generate new business revenue. Recognising the challenges faced by businesses in this ever changing world, you will take a consultative approach to understand needs and provide enterprise wide impact by illustrating how F4S has changed the playing field, matching technology, behavioral science, and human interactions, to make growth and development achievable for all.
You will be joining a small, but growing, values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and make a difference to our customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from which the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
- Targeting high-growth enterprises you will run the full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Deeply understand our customer needs and map strategic solutions to help solve their most pressing business challenges
- Manage multiple deals at one time, you will build a significant pipeline thru self-generation and capitalizing on inbound enquiries and product qualified leads (PQL’s)
- Consistently look for ways to innovate on our sales methodologies, strategies and product offering - collaborating closely with our product, engineering, and operations teams
- Interrogate customer data to identify opportunities and provide meaningful insights and recommendations
- Contribute to and proliferate our F4S culture as you establish our sales team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of experience in selling (2+ year full quota carrying)
- Technically savvy and familiarity with sales automation tools
- Genuine warmth and empathy with expert listening and discovery skills - an ability to map product value to customer needs
- A natural curiosity about talent, human development and how people growth impacts organizations
- Experience selling to HR, Learning and Development or Benefits leaders is a bonus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- Exemplary presentation and communication abilities - both verbal and written
- Big picture, strategic systems thinker with a growth (solution-oriented) mindset
- Attention to detail and a fastidious approach to organization
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Excited by uncapped and trailing commissions
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
We have flexible work arrangements as we are a fully digital company. However, preferably you are located in Sydney and can engage with our team in our HQ. However, for a rockstar we happily consider other locations.
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Uncapped commissions plus stock options via our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching and wellbeing programs
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing passionate remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!