Become one of the most impactful Product Designer on the planet!
We're looking for our next Product Designer (UX/UI)
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is already used and loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches all over the world. This is just the beginning - we are on the cusp of some incredibly significant expansion and this is an amazing opportunity for someone to guide and nurture that growth going forward.
We are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to contribute to our product roadmap and overall vision. This position will work closely with our founder, product managers, engineers, growth teams and also our communities and users to collect and translate user insights into delightful user experiences.
This role will be important because you will..
- Be a trusted voice of our users, translating their needs into intuitive experiences that facilitate our users to high impact utility and value from our technology to ultimately accelerate their goals and fulfillment from work and life.
- Be instrumental in helping more than 100 million users achieve their goals using F4S.
- Design UX and UI that is sticky, compelling and of high value to our users, so much so they feel compelled to share with their friends, family and team.
- Embrace the principle of 'Just simple enough' - advocate for bringing a simple and intuitive experience to a product space that has traditionally been much more complex and technical.
- Start from the very early stages: finding the right problems to tackle, exploring ideas for how to solve it and then refining it into a coherent and aesthetically beautiful solution
- Actively contribute to and create an amazing culture as we establish our product team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
What motivates you?
- Goal oriented, open-minded, and driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance - your impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- A resourceful and critical thinker - not defaulting to conventional wisdom or how you’ve solved problems elsewhere, but willing to try new things and thinking deeply about what solution or approach is right for F4S.
- Flexible and adaptable; things move very quickly and pivot quite frequently in the early stages of a business.
- You embrace diversity and believe in creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can make a difference and feel a sense of belonging and value.
What you’ll bring..
- Understanding on how to identify opportunities for improvements, quick wins and longer terms goals for all the features and tools within a product
- Ability to translate initial product visions into tangible UI mockups and prototypes and collaborate across teams to get your designs production ready
- Experience in conducting usability tests, collect qualitative user feedback and quantitative data to measure the success of your work, and help shape roadmap priorities for the future
- Eagerness to partner with Product Managers and Engineering leads in the teams you are in and contribute to the long-term design vision for features in F4S
- Motivated to design and regularly ship new elements with consistent and beautiful default styles; and ship UI that is simple, powerful and accessible
Why Join Us?
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Employee Share Options
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!