Become one of the most impactful Leadership Operations on the planet!
WHO ARE WE AND WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH US!
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to reach their full potential by democratizing coaching and development. Blending predictive data, and conversational AI, with some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by some of the fastest growing organizations, universities, and members of the start-up ecosystem globally, including, Atlassian, 500 start-ups, Canva, ZOHO, and KPMG to name a few.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by the who’s who in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
You are a passionate, critical thinker and leader that thrives in a high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, and evolving team. Working directly with the CEO, you will engage team members and other stakeholders to accelerate achieving company goals and other special projects and initiatives. The role will require you to be a self-starter, be really comfortable with ambiguity, be well organised, have great judgment, and be forthright.
You will be joining a small, but growing, values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, and hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and make a difference to our customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from which the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
The Leadership Operations role provides a unique vantage point within F4S, allowing you to work with the entire team and have exposure to how the CEO thinks and makes decisions. You will use this vantage point to improve processes and people.
This is your opportunity to join us in our high-growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe
This role is important because you will …
- Focus on strategic and operational outcomes, change initiatives, key projects, and driving improvements aligned with company objectives
- Assist the CEO make better, quicker more informed decisions, by designing decision-making frameworks to drive clarity on ownership, decision authority, and the process to get from question to answer effectivel
- Creating systems so the CEO has confidence that everyday processes and activities are being managed and are moving forward enabling her to focus on high-priority items
- Plan and organise strategic initiatives and organisational processes across multiple teams
- Be an effective communication link between the CEO and the wider team, providing relevant strategic context to build stakeholder understanding and alignment
- Proactively driving key projects and initiatives forward including project management with stakeholders
- Measure and communicate the progress of internal goals and strategies through KPIs and other metrics
- Review and advise on improvements on current processes to optimize results
- Identify problems early enough that action can be taken before they create issues
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CEO and handle special projects and ad hoc requests as they arise
- Help design, implement, and drive company goals
- As the company scales, you may need to redesign the processes you have built as teams and need to evolve
- Other tasks and opportunities of a high-growth startup
What you will bring to the table …
- Goal-oriented, open-minded, and driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance - your impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- A resourceful and critical thinker - not defaulting to conventional wisdom or how you’ve solved problems elsewhere, but willing to try new things and thinking deeply about what solution or approach is right for F4S.
- Flexible and adaptable; things move very quickly and pivot quite frequently in the early stages of a business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You embrace diversity and believe in creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can make a difference and feel a sense of belonging and value.
Qualifications (any or all):
- Five or more years of consulting, strategy, and/or program management experience or previous chief of staff roles
- You will be business savvy, with an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and technology and what is required for sustained operating results
- Exceptional organiser, meticulous attention to detail, and persistent in following up
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple teams across departments
- Ability to anticipate and avert problems
- Experience working in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Experience leading strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Exceptional listening and communications capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify processes
- Able to manage the process of idea to execution
- Driven to building an inclusive environment and effective internal culture
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in a cover letter
Where is the role based?
F4S has a global presence across the US, Asia, and Europe, and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. The role is HQ-based, and therefore remote-friendly to any applicants within Australia!
Why join us?
- Unique opportunity to have exposure to how the CEO thinks and makes decisions
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
What you'll get:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- A stake in the game - you will join our Employee Share Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high-performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!