Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Inbound Marketers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven Inbound Marketer to build the marketing engine funnel for our company. You will be in charge of collaborating with the growth and marketing team to; attract site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful Inbound Marketers in the world
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be passionate about creating purposeful and valuable content that helps business professionals grow better.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Desire to learn new digital content marketing strategies and tactics
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
As an Inbound Marketer this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Assist the Sales Team in performing Surface-level digital marketing audits of prospective clients.
- A natural curiosity about talent and human development and how people growth impacts organizations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Professional Degree
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing is preferred
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. The ideal candidate will be based on the Europe timezone to work closely with our marketing team who are currently based in Ireland.
WHY JOIN US?
- Empower our users with helpful content and create an unforgettable and amazing customer journey and experience
- Put your digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills to use for high impact
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract, internships. We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Simply click on the link below to complete your application for this role! To better understand your work-style, what brings out the best in you at work and for you to get to know our technology you may be invited to complete the F4S Assessment here (15-30 mins). We look forward to making a positive impact with you!