Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling our team for growth. We are looking for an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to join our team and work closely with stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the world's best in tech (Co-developer of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
As HR Business Partner this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful HR Business Partners in the world
- Be a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters
- Provide guidance to the business on organizational and developmental needs.
- Resolve employee issues and conduct thorough investigations where required.
- Advising management on HR-related issues in line with statutory laws and company guidelines.
- Partnering with line management and employees to enhance employee engagement.
- Work across teams to ensure HR objectives are met.
- Participating in and/or leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experienced in resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events.
WHY JOIN US:
- Make strategic decisions for the company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs to use for high impact
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Get the opportunity to report directly to the president or CEO.
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills.
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract, internships. We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Simply click on the link below to complete your application for this role! To better understand your work-style, what brings out the best in you at work and for you to get to know our technology you may be invited to complete the F4S Assessment here (15-30 mins). We look forward to making a positive impact with you!