Become one of the most impactful Head of People and Culture on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Head of People and Culture.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for an experienced Head of People and Culture to help our company find and retain excellent talent. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
As a Head of People and Culture this is your opportunity to join us in our high growth journey as we continue to make a real difference to people, and the organizations they work in, right across the globe.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An open-minded person with strong work ethics who is wanting to become one of the most impactful Head of People and Culture in the world
- Goal oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A leader and strategic thinker and team player
- Well-organized and great time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources law
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Investigate and determine the company and talent needs
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer assessments, etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Recommend measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the talent acquisition and recruiting team
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
QUALIFICATIONS (ANY OR ALL):
- 2-3 years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, or relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Experience using ATS: JazzHR and Greenhouse is a plus!
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. Ideally APAC based.
WHY JOIN US:
- Make strategic decisions for the company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs to use for high impact
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Level up your talent acquisition management skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see talent acquisition growth with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract. We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Go to F4S.com and complete the F4S Questionnaire here (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and learn how we best support your onboarding. We look forward to making a positive impact with you!