Ever want to be an early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
Why you will love Fingerprint for Success (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling a foundational all-star team. We are seeking an experienced senior engineer who enjoys working on a modern web stack, utilizing frameworks NodeJS and React + Flux on AWS.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the worlds best in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva and more), F4S is founded and lead by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I. and also some of the worlds very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
What you'll be doing
- Grass roots opportunity to join a high growth early stage tech team
- Become a foundational member of our senior engineers team, providing strategic decision making in technical and product decision
- Work on meaningful and challenging problems in a fast-paced team environment with a cloud-native tech stack, ranging from web & API development to Conversational AI and Graph data
- Multiply your impact by taking on technical leadership and mentoring of other team members
- Contribute to and proliferate our F4S culture as you join our team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
What you'll bring
You, as the ideal candidate, will have a strong understanding of the convergence of design, business and technology and how to leverage all 3 in delivering a great product to market. You will be working closely with a team of senior engineers and designers, and also industry advisors from Canva.
- Solid experience building full-stack web applications
- Familiarity with Node.js and front-end frameworks (ideally React)
- Experience in developing within a multi-team environment using Git, build pipelines and test automation
- Knowledge of web application development and standards - HTML, CSS/Less/Sass, REST, Responsive
- Security aware and focus on using standards such as OAuth
- Good communicator, willing to pair up or swarm for periods of time, including with fully remote colleagues
- Excited to investigate and apply new technologies
Some extras (if you have them)
- Experience with containerised applications on AWS serverless stack
- Experience with automating test, build, deployment and infrastructure provisioning
- Experience with Python, Pytorch or Tensorflow
- A lean startup mentality and an eye to good UX and design, or even previous experience in a start-up environment
- We strongly encourage applications from women, gender diverse people and all backgrounds
Why work with us
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching and wellbeing programs
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing passionate remote global team
- Incredible culture and community