Become one of the most impactful copywriter’s on the planet!
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the worlds best in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva and more), F4S is founded and lead by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from which the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful copywriter’s in the world
- A person with insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrates individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping teams meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be passionate about creating purposeful and valuable content that helps business professionals grow.
- Be highly organised and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
What you’ll do:
- Research and write coaching content that is highly engaging.
- Use your copywriting skills when working with our CEO on coaching scripts.
- Collaborating with our Product Lead to write online content and emails.
- Testing conversational flow across our coaching programs.
- Supporting and enabling customers to use our bot.
- Understanding user profiles and personas.
- Work closely with our conversational designer.
- Working with developers as required.
- Documentation, user testing and analysis.
Why join us?
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
We look forward to making a positive impact with you