We are looking for a conversation designer and who breathes all things user experience. Are you our next influential product teammate?
We are looking for a thoughtful human to work closely in collaboration with our Founder to build world-leading artificial intelligent coaching programs, initially delivered via ChatBot. The role is a full time role.
- Be the SME across AMBIT products and technologies
- Participating in workshops
- Gathering requirements
- Documenting key stages
- Collaborating with our Founder to capture and design conversation flows
- Building conversation flows
- Building chatbots in Ambit technologies
- Testing chatbots and other software
- Create customer experiences
- Supporting and enabling customers to use our bot creation tools
- Understanding User profiles and personas
- Information architecture and content modelling
- Content creation (design, writing, etc)
- Implementation scripting and development
- Integration development
- Working with developers as required
- SME activities within the engineering team
- Documentation of workflows and interaction requirements
- User testing and analysis
- Project management of delivery activities
- Other user-oriented functions
- Other duties as required to exceed our Users experience
Your ideal background
Business Analyst, or CX/UX designers, or developer/software engineer, or maybe even a background in acting, journalism or writing. You will also have a passion for human development and communication. Extra points if you have also taken coach training (not essential) .
We’d love to see some of the work you’ve already done or projects you have been involved in that involve writing, UX and detail orientation. Please include it with your application, along with contract remuneration expectations and email us at email@example.com.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a powerful people analytics and coaching platform for the future of work.
Filling a much-needed gap between social collaboration tools like Slack, Google Docs, and Dropbox, F4S focuses on the human dynamics of the people doing the collaborating, providing them with insights into themselves, their colleagues, their teams, and their company.
We have users in more than 16 countries, and partnerships with some of the world's most innovative brands, this role is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a startup and be at the forefront of sharing first-to-market technology with the world.
Born from 20 years' of research from one of the world's most successful professional coaches, our approach to work, company culture, and achievement provides boundless opportunities for professional and personal development, as well as to be part of a team curated for ultimate success, energy and passion.
This position is not only about creating a world-first product and User experiences but also about finding your place in a passionate team. If you love groundbreaking technology, and making a lasting mark, then we want to hear from you!