We're looking for our next Conversation Designer
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to reach their full potential by democratizing coaching and development. Blending predictive data, and conversational AI, with some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by some of the fastest growing organizations, universities, and members of the start-up ecosystem globally, including, Atlassian, 500 start-ups, Canva, ZOHO, and KPMG to name a few.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by the who’s who in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, and more), F4S is founded and led by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, and hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Conversational Design @ F4S
We are looking for a passionate and detailed conversation designer who loves UX design and is passionate about building world-leading artificial intelligent coaching programs.
You will work closely with our founder and product, engineering and data teams focusing on mapping the flow of the conversation and turning knowledge into a human-centric conversational flow. Comfortable designing for data and AI capabilities and familiarity with conversational technology.
You'll love this job if ...
- You are highly collaborative as you will work directly with product managers and coaches to build high impact conversational flows in Botpress technologies that bring to life AI Coach Marlee’s personality
- You enjoy autonomy - you will own the end to end process of conversational design across our coaching programs and coaching channels from design to QA testing
- You love to create compelling user experiences - you will bring to life expert neuroscience and self actualising coaching methodology in a cool user experience & interface
- You care deeply about user profiles and personas - you will adapt conversations for users goals
- You value visual communication and developing documentation for your workflows and interaction requirements to share with stakeholders for review, feedback and implementation
- You love gathering user feedback and user testing to constantly improve user experience to ultimately inspire and delight users
- You consider yourself a bit creative and technical. You enjoy pushing the limits of what is possible, dreaming up inventive solutions to solve challenging problems. You believe in F4S’s mission and want to be part of the team making it possible.
Who you are
- An open-minded technical or product person with both the passion and follow through to become one of the most impactful conversational designers in the world
- Comfortable designing for data and AI capabilities and familiarity with conversational technology
- You have a passion for human development and communication.
- Goal-oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in product and your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn and succeed
- You are strategic, able to identify the priorities and juggle competing demands to meet deadlines
- You have exceptional project management skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
What’s your background?
As Conversational Design is a new and emerging role we invite anybody with a passion for language, linguistics, AI, CX/UX design or developer/software engineer experience to apply!
Why join us?
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- A stake in the game - you will join our Employee Share Options Plan
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high-performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
- We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!